TERMS & CONDITIONS
All promotions are mutually exclusive and can't be combined. images are for illustration purposes only.
FIRST HOMEBUILDERS $40K INCLUSION PROMOTION
30c raised ceilings throughout. Alfresco, Porch & Garage at 27c.
Window and sliding door heads are raised to 27c (eave height). Sills raised where applicable.
15 x LED lights in lieu of bayonet points.
Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning throughout (excludes Wet areas, Robes & Pantries) Brand make may alter due to availability and costs.
Size of Air-Conditioning system to be installed will be determined to ensure the system is sufficient to cool / heat the Home with zoned operation.
Only applicable with standard range 2c Face Bricks (laid 1/3 Bond) and Colorbond roof selection.
Additional costs may be applicable for homes over 240sqm of Living area.
Overhead cupboards to kitchen only.
20mm Essastone to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite benchtops only.
Undermount sink to kitchen.
European 900mm stainless steel oven, cooktop and range hood.
Quality floor coverings throughout.
Remote control garage door.
For a Limited Time ONLY,
Offer includes: We don’t just raise our ceilings.
When we raise our ceilings, we also raise your window and sliding door heights
Base model HOMES FROM $147,993
Terms and conditions apply. For more information on the pricing and specifications of this home please contact one of our New Homes Sales Consultants. Landscaping and exterior façade images are for illustrative purposes only and may show decorative items not included in the base price including, fencing, landscaping, lights and furnishings. Please note that these incentives will not be available in conjunction with any other First Homebuilder promotions or incentives programs. Pricing is for Perth Metro area only. Price excludes any provision for siteworks. This is a base model home and does not include any promotions such as our $40k offer or elite/ promotional specifications.
FROM $249/WEEK PLUS HOUSE & LAND PACKAGES
*$249 per week terms and conditions. Principal and interest repayments of $249 per week are based on a 10% deposit on a variable rate of 3.57% on the Bankwest Complete package Home loan. The interest rate is correct as at 3rd May 2020 and is subject to change. Fees and charges apply including applicable Lenders Mortgage Insurance. The comparison rate is 4.00%. This calculation is based principal and interest repayments on a loan amount of $230,400 over a loan term of 30 years. Repayments are provided as a guide only and are quoted after the reduction of the $10,000 first home owners grant. . Warning: this comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate.
The House and Land Package as advertised for $249 p/w is conditional upon continuation of an existing agreement between First Homebuilders and the owner/developer or their agent (if applicable). Estimated weekly repayments are a guide only. First Homebuilders does not own the land. First Homebuilders is not be the owner of the block of land included in such promotions as “House and Land Packages from”, and therefore a separate contract for the purchase of the Land is required to be entered into between the buyer and the relevant land developer or their agent and is accordingly subject to this occurring. Landscaping and exterior façade images are for illustrative purposes only and may show decorative items not included in the base price including, fencing, landscaping, lights and furnishings. Prices which include an estimate for site preparation costs and which were included in the package as a provisional sum and are subject to change without notice dependent on the results of any site survey, engineers report and earthworks quotation obtained by First Homebuilders.
+$10k "FHOG” plus Government and state grants up to $45k
The $10,000 First Home Owners Grant is available in addition to the $45,000 bonus offer, to first time home buyers who meet the Government’s eligibility criteria. First Homebuilders Pty Ltd makes no warranty as to the potential eligibility of customers to access these grants or takes no responsibility for the failure of any customers to qualify. Failure by customers of First Homebuilders Pty Ltd to qualify or receive such grant or grants shall not affect the enforceability of any contract between them and First Homebuilders Pty Ltd.
- Australian Federal Government $25,000 Home Builder Grant
- WA State Government $20,000 Building Boost
- WA State Government $10,000 State Government First Home Owners Grant
To be eligible for the grant and/or first home owner rate of duty, applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- An applicant must be a natural person (i.e. not a company) and be 18 years or over at the time of making application. If you are under 18, you may be able to apply for an exemption from the age requirement.
- At least one applicant must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident at the time of making application.
- Applicants and/or their spouses or de facto partners cannot have:
- previously received the grant or first home owner rate of duty from any jurisdiction in Australia
- owned residential property anywhere in Australia before 1 July 2000
- owned residential property anywhere in Australia on or after 1 July 2000 and occupied that property as a place of residence before 1 July 2004
- owned residential property anywhere in Australia on or after 1 July 2000 and occupied that property as a place of residence for a continuous period of at least six months that began on or after 1 July 2004.
- Applicants must occupy the home as their principal place of residence for a continuous period of at least six months commencing within 12 months of settlement if purchasing a home, or within 12 months from the date of completion if building a home.
- Applicants must hold a relevant interest (ownership) in the land on which the home is situated and must own the home in their own capacity. If they own the home as a trustee, it must be held on trust for a person with a legal disability.
New homes The grant is $10,000 or the consideration paid to buy or build the house if less than that amount.
- For eligible transactions entered into between 1 January and 30 June 2017, an additional $5,000 boost payment may be available.
- For eligible transactions entered into between 1 July 2000 and 24 September 2013, the grant was $7,000 or the consideration paid if less than that amount.
The grant is no longer available for the purchase of established homes. Purchasers of established homes will still be able to apply for the first home owner rate of duty if certain conditions are met. See Duties Fact Sheet 'First Home Owner Rate of Duty' for more information.